i2c-nscacb.c

According to David Goodenough:

> Can you send me the details for connecting to your CVS (read only
> initially)

See this page:
http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/download.html#cvs

Just cut'n'paste the commands in a shell and it should work.

> I looked on the web pages, and could find a link to send to this
> list, but nothing about how I subscribe to it.  Maybe I looked in
> the wrong place.

This is because there's no way to subscribe ;)

Actually the subscription requests are still processed manually by
Philip Edelbrock.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/