Adm1030 driver

agreed.
This doesn't conform to either our 2.4 or 2.6 driver template in several ways:
	- no chip detection
	- no bus functionality checking
	- no conformance to sysfs guidelines
	- uses i2c_master_send rather than i2c_smbus_xxx
	- thermal control loop in kernel space
	- Apple-specific and keywest-specific code

mds