Adm1030 driver

Hi,

	I use debian on an ibook (2.2) and the chip which control the fan and
monitor temperature is an adm1030. I made a little kernel module for
2.6.4 which provides access to the chip through sysfs (temperature
reading and read/set the parameter of the integrated fan control
algorithm). I've seen that this chip driver is in development and I
wonder if my driver can help.

Please let me know.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail