Adm1030 driver

> I think the entry on our new drivers page is quite old;
> would you like to try and contact those people?
> I'll try and find an email address.
>
> Khali do you remember any recent info on this chip?

The ADM1030 and ADM1031 are mostly compatible and belong to the same
driver. The ADM1031 has one more temperature channel and some fan
filtering capability.

The original thread is here:
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg00393.html

I don't know if ADM finally sent the eval board to George or not. I
tried contacting George and Aaron in November 2003 but had no reply. I
fear we can consider them lost, and the eval board with them if there
ever was one.

So I guess we can consider Cedric's work as the only code available at
the moment. Cedric, can you submit your work to us for a review?
Prefered form would be a patch against 2.6.5-rc1 or later. Make sure you
follow the sysfs naming conventions as found in
Documentation/i2c/sysfs-interface of the same Linux tree.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/