Support ticket #1593

I'll try the CVS version, but I'm not sure that that is the problem.  I had
lm_sensors working on this computer before I upgraded to SuSE 9.0 from SuSE
8.2, and at that point I remember that it was a w83781d chip.  I have an
Asus A7N8X-X, so that is what it's upposed to have.  I'll try the it87
though, and let you know how it works.

Thanks!

---------- On Monday, March 01, 2004 11:46:43 AM +0100, Jean Delvare

---------- End Quoted Message ----------