> (...)
> Client found at address 0x2f
> (...)
> Client found at address 0x48
> (...)
> Client found at address 0x49
> (...)
> Client found at address 0x4b

You do have many unrecognized chips. Dumps would help identifying them,
but see below.

> Some Super I/O chips may also contain sensors. Super I/O probes
> are typically a bit more dangerous, as we have to write to I/O
> ports to do this.  Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors?
> (YES/no):
> Probing for `SMSC 47M1xx Super IO Fan Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x87)
> Probing for `VT1211 Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x87)
> Probing for `Winbond W83627HF Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x87)
> Probing for `Winbond W83627THF Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x87)
> Probing for `Winbond W83697HF Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x87)

Most likely you do have an ITE it87xx chipset. Recent versions of
sensors-detect may have found it. I guess you are using an old one.

Please get lm_sensors CVS and install the user-space tools (make user &&
make user_install). Try the new sensors-detect, it should find an it87
chip, and possibly more. The new Super-I/O detection code is one day
old, you're our first tester ;)

For all addresses listed above for which the latest version of
sensors-detect did not find anything, you can provide a dump (i2cdump 1
0xNN, where NN is each chip address) for analysis. These addresses are
usual for hardware monitoring chips, so they could be new ones we don't
support yet.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/