Call for 2.8.2 soon

> > I have two new items on my TODO list:
> > 6* Unknown adapters in sensors.
> > 7* Addresses exclusion mechanism in sensors-detect.
>
> let's only do 6 and 7 if they aren't very disruptive.

6 should be rather safe. 7 is a bit more complex and can be delayed
until after 2.8.2 if you want.

> And let's spend the next 2-3 days reviewing and correcting all the top
> level documentation in both packages (README, INSTALL, etc...)

Interesting proposal, I'll try to help. BTW, let's not forget i2c in the
process. I wouldn't be surprised if that part of the documentation is
also slightly outdated.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/