Call for 2.8.2 soon

> Here comes my TODO list:
>
> 1* /proc write problem in libsensors.
> 2* Get rid of dmidecode dependency in sensors-detect.
> 3* Remove ACPI method in sensors-detect, leave only VPD in.
> 4* The limit init removal left a few variables unused. Fix that.
> 5* Sysfs support in sensors-detect?
>
> Point #1 can obviously be postponed, since it's probable I won't find
> the solution in time.
> Point #5 would require me to have a working Linux 2.6.0-testX kernel,
> which I don't really have at the moment.

Everything but #1 is done. I added code to catch problem #1 (embraced
with #ifdef DEBUG), it doesn't have to be fixed before we release 2.8.2.
If another user complains someday, we'll have him/her compile with
DEBUG=1 and see.

I have two new items on my TODO list:
6* Unknown adapters in sensors.
7* Addresses exclusion mechanism in sensors-detect.

Should be quite easy, after that we can release if everyone's OK.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/