sensors-detect enhancement needed for sysfs

cat /proc/bus/i2c on a 2.4 machine. look what it gives you:
bus number, adapter name, algo name.
The perl code pulls each of those out.

Now do cat /sys/class/i2c-adapter/*/device/name on a 2.6 machine.
It gives you adapter name (bus number is in the *). Algo name isn't available.

Your assignment: scan /sys/class/i2c-adapter for installed busses,
get the name for each, put in a dummy algo name.