sensors-detect enhancement needed for sysfs

I've enhanced i2cdetect, i2cdump, and i2cset using the new common
function in
i2cbusses.c to list all the i2c busses, whether in 2.4 or 2.6 kernels.
In 2.6 it's essentially 'cat /sys/class/i2c-adapter/*/device/name' but
see i2cbusses for details like finding the sysfs mount point.

We need a perl volunteer to make a similar enhancement at two places
in sensors-detect where it scans /proc/bus/i2c.

Note that the adapter name, but not the algorithm, is available in
sysfs.
I've hacked around that in libsensors and in the programs above.
Guess it's not really necessary.

Anybody like to tackle sensors-detect?