Bug in (2.6) chips/w83781d.c

Hi Greg,

Don't apply the latest patch I sent to you. The bug I thought I fixed in
chips/w83781d.c is only half-fixed and that makes thing worse than
before. Basically there are two variable names swapped (hyst and over
temp limits), which is a bad idea but doesn't hurt from a user's point
of view. I unswapped them in one place but not everywhere, so with my
patch the user will of course see a problem.

I'll send a better (that is, non-breaking) patch as soon as possible.
Sorry for the trouble.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/