Donation.

> I'm a hardware guy, so I like to workaround problems that way. ;')  I
> used to use my video card as a test platform since it had the I2C bus
> available on a bank of jumpers (probably for an addition board).
> Notice, too, that the AD kit I got came with both a parallel port and
> a DIMM dummy, which was very handy.

Not the case for this one, it's parallel only.

> Yeah, it should work w/ the parallel port.  You'll need to figure out
> which pins on the parallel port is Data and which is Clock.
> Hopefully power isn't going to be hard to figure out (does it come
> with an AC adapter? Or does it pull it from the parallel port?).
> Then, you'll probably need to tweak the parallel port driver to match.
> Since it's a bit-banger based driver, it shouldn't be too hard.  All
> the info should be in the eval kit docs (especially the schematics).

Everything is actually in a PDF on the evaluation CD. Very nice
schematics. Power is taken from the parallel port (4 pins). I could
figure out what is on which pin. Unfortunatelly I am still not able to
see the ADM1032 on the bus. See my answer to Sean for details.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/