Fw: Question on I2C driver development for Motorola chips

Xianghua,
we appreciate your offer.
Of course any contribution must be GPL.
A consolidated driver would be helpful.
While we have PPC drivers in our tree, they may not get as much
use or maintenance as the drivers in the PPC-specific kernel branches
found elsewhere on the net.
You should consider where the best home for your consolidated
driver should be, and perhaps discuss it on the appropriate
PPC mailing list.

mds