Fw: Question on I2C driver development for Motorola chips

I'd be happy to share our driver.....it has some "proprietary" adders
(as we need to be able to use it kernel mode, as well as through the
standard ioctl-style interfaces), but should be fine for incorporation
into a shared codebase.  Here are the driver files:

--Mike

--
--Mike