Problems using w83781d (v 2.8.0) on Asus CUV4X

> Thanks for this quick and good help, i've patched the kernel and now i
> works again :)
>
> Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

You're welcome.

> I thought it's a problem just with this module and haven't found any
> helping document for this.
> You really should put a BIG link on the lm-sensors-frontpage

Well, the link is mentioned in 4 out of the 6 latest news items, and
twice on the download page too. We can't do much more, can we?

Anyway, what really should be done is updating the installation guide
for 2.8.1, and prepare a patch for submission to the kernel people.
Unfortunately, I'm ill these days so I'm not sure I'll have the strength
for such a serious work.

> PS: And thanks again, two days of research solved with one little
> mail... and i don't like to mail the maintainers, you've enough work
> to do

Sure we don't like very much being asked about things that are
documented and linked from our site, but come on, sometimes you don't
get it at all and just need a one line advice to go on. As long as it's
asked politely, it's OK :)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/