Problems using w83781d (v 2.8.0) on Asus CUV4X

Am Sa, den 18.10.2003 schrieb Jean Delvare um 09:52:
> Have you been patching your the i2c-2.8.0 path as described in our
> installation guide? (http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/devel/i2c/)
> More generally, how have you been installing lm_sensors?
> If you have that possibility, trying 2.8.1 would probably be a good idea
> (although the structure problem will remain the same, but at least you
> might escape bugs we have been fixing since).

Thanks for this quick and good help, i've patched the kernel and now i
works again :)

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

I thought it's a problem just with this module and haven't found any
helping document for this.
You really should put a BIG link on the lm-sensors-frontpage

sincerely yours
Matthias

PS: And thanks again, two days of research solved with one little
mail... and i don't like to mail the maintainers, you've enough work to
do