Ticket 1400 : corollary

Hello there,

I've just posted a ticket about sensord that couldn't compile in 2.8.0.
The reason why I wanted to compile sensord is that after a certain
amount of time, the kernel unload the i2c modules because via686a is
reported as "unused". I somehow hope that sensord will make "use" of the
module, although I've got the feeling it won't change much.
What bugs me is that I modprobe the modules without the -k option, and I
have no crontab entry for rmmod.
Question is : how to "use" this module so that it's not automagically
removed ?

Thanks and regards,
Romain