lm_sensors without modules in the kernel

I completely realize my error once I actually tried a kernel with module
support. While the drivers I did have loaded loaded just fine and seemed
like it should work it didn't. The reason was apparent once I enabled
modules support and ran sensors-detect it detected that I have the
i2c-nforce2 rather than the i2c-amd756 which I thought would work for my
motherboard (ASUS A7N8X Deluxe). Considering that there isn't a driver
available for this sensor yet, certainly explains why the program would
not detect the sensors, and why it doesn't work on my system.

:(