lm_sensors without modules in the kernel

if you have any patches or suggestions on how to fix sensors-detect that
would be great.
It should recognize the amd756 driver is compiled in and scan its bus.

'sensors' should work fine with compiled-in drivers;
you mentioned the amd756 "bus" driver but no "chip" drivers.

If sensors-detect did scan the amd756 bus but did not find anything,
then see our FAQ.