lm_sensors without modules in the kernel

I know you've made some good strides in making lm_sensors non modularized.
I was able to get everything compiled into my kernel for my particular
platform (lm_sensors-2.8 and i2c-2.8). Using kernel 2.4.22 and I also have
compiled in the appropriate sensor driver (i2c-amd756).

The only problem I am seeing is that your sensors-detect program seems to
be hard coded for modules, when in fact everything is compiled in the
kernel. Also the sensors program reports no sensors found. A previous
unsolved ticket# relating to this would be #892 and #547. The former being
nearly identical in symptoms.

If I need to open a ticket, let me know.

Sorry for bothering you directly.

--

Donovan Sydow
Information Systems Lead

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft promotional ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein F?hrer" (One People, One Kingdom, One Leader)
- Adolph Hitler.