MAX 6650

thanks.
I tested the driver and 'sensors' by modprobing it with force_max6650; it looks good.
I added it to Module.mk.

Some comments:
	- an alarms /proc entry may be helpful
	- the xdump /proc entry is not necessary (at least to us), we have the 'i2cdump' utility
	- your choices of implementation of the speed control are fine,
 	  until we come up with a standard way of handling these.
	- guess there's no way to distinguish between 50 and 51?