MAX 6650

> > I mis-typed: that would be the MAX6650, not the MAX6550, which does
> > not seem to exist.
> >
> > Do you still want it?
>
> Yes, we do want it.

OK, I've just committed it to CVS. Although we don't use them, I've also
made and tested
the necessary changes (weekend finger exercise :-) to sensors-detect and the
"sensors"
program. The latter could probably benefit from more work.

This was all developed and tested for an embedded system in a cross
compilation environment,
which is a bit different to the regular Linux build envoronment, where you
run on the
same machine as you compile on. That changes a lot of the assumptions about
include paths
and so on, so I haven't been able to do a completely clean build using the
regular
make system. Let me know if I've broken anything.

John.