LM83 test resport (was: Adapter driver for opencores I2C fpga)

Heh - the latest code in CVS has exactly the same changes, almost
word for word, as I had made. So I have junked my code and am
using the CVS version instead.

It continues to work just fine, within the limits of testing:
we use the /proc interface to look at sensor values, but none
of the application level stuff like sensors-detect - we made
the boards, so we already know what chips are on them :-)