High, low and crit are in a boat...

> I would suggest that the critical and hyst values belong in a
> *seperate* proc entry.  The /proc entries for temperature should
> always and only be:
>
>     high, low, current
> or
>     over, hyst, current
>
> as appropriate to the sensor.

Thanks for the suggestion, I just did that. As a side effect, it saved
me from another problem (on the LM90, remote temp and remote tcrit have
different magnitudes).

> The whole /proc stuff is going away as Greg KH is so fond of
> repeating and with sysfs, you've only got one value per entry so
> this whole problem goes away.

Still we have to live with it until the whole universe is using 2.6.

BTW my driver is finished, I now need to update the library and sensors.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/