High, low and crit are in a boat...

I would suggest that the critical and hyst values belong in a *seperate*
proc entry.  The /proc entries for temperature should always and only be:

    high, low, current
or
    over, hyst, current

as appropriate to the sensor.

Also, note that the adm1023 variant of the adm1021 driver adds the
temperature offset inbetween low and current and doesn't compensate for
that in libsensors, so the adm1023 doesn't print correctly.  That
wouldn't be a problem if the offset had been placed in a seperate entry.

In the case of the lm85 and adm1026 drivers, I put some related, but
exceptional values (temperature offset, critical, etc) in seperate files.

The whole /proc stuff is going away as Greg KH is so fond of repeating
and with sysfs, you've only got one value per entry so this whole
problem goes away.

:v)

--
Philip Pokorny, Director of Engineering
Tel: 415-358-2635   Fax: 415-358-2646   Toll Free: 888-PENGUIN