i2c-sis630 driver (fixed?)

Hi Jean, Mark,

i do not know what is to do here :(
i2c-sis630 is not a pci driver and should not claim any pci devices.
i2c-sis630 use only io ports and pci device look up used only in order to
determine if it a right sis chip et all. I want to revert pci changes and
commit it, if nobody has any objections.

Mark, what do you think about it? Why should be such detect method not
accepted in 2.4.X ?

--
Best regards,
Dipl.-Ing.