2.8.0 released!

looks good.

you could make it even more clear that the "unified patch" includes
a patch to bring the kernel to i2c-2.8.0 plus the patches to the
other drivers.

And the title is lm_sensors installation guide but it's really
an i2c kernel patch guide.

p.s. We're on the front page of freshmeat at the moment.

p.s. it's spelled "supersede"