2.8.0 released!

> looks good.
>
> you could make it even more clear that the "unified patch" includes
> a patch to bring the kernel to i2c-2.8.0 plus the patches to the
> other drivers.

OK, done. I already had edited that part on a user request, but better
be too clear than not enough.

> And the title is lm_sensors installation guide but it's really
> an i2c kernel patch guide.

I wasn't too sure about this one. Yes, 95% of the guide is for i2cn and
5% for lm_sensors. But on the other hand people install i2c only if they
want to use lm_sensors. I'll try to think of a name that says both.

> p.s. We're on the front page of freshmeat at the moment.

I'll study how it impacts on my web page hit rate, and let you know.

> p.s. it's spelled "supersede"

Oh thanks, fixed.

--
Jean Delvare