i2c kernel patch issue with bttv-if module

> I think it was user error on my part.
>
> I got confused by the links on the page... I downloaded the i2c and
> not the complete patch.
>
> that one took a few minutes to figure out, sorry for any inconvience.

I updated my page to make it clearer. Tell me if it is clear enough for
you :)

> I've been having a heck of a time with my new iWill  mobo (dual xeon)
> and trying to get the lm sensors to work right, I think support for
> the winbond support is updated in 2.8...

Almost everything is updated, so it may work for you.

> However, if I do notice some temp calc math errors, what's the best
> way to handle that?

First read the chip-specific doc file, then read the chip-specific
section in sensors.conf. Sometimes there are things you can change
there. If it still doesn't work, try your own formulas in the config
file (guess work, usually long). If you can't get it to work, contact us
and we'll try to help.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/