New i2c driver for ETX-mgx board from Kontron

Hello Mark.

The Kontron board is an x86-based board designed for embedded
applications. Most of what I read on the website seems geared towards
PCs, but i2c is big in the embedded world, and I'd personally like to
see such drivers supported on the website too.

If you'll put it on the website, I'll send you the file and patches. I
think someone would find it useful. But, it is not really a general
interest board. Let me know what you think.

- Bob