OT: Please. Can someone lock the mailing list to only accept mail from registered users

Ditto on all counts.  Spam filtering is in effect (so far over 150
messages have been caught in the last 3 weeks).  It seems to be a
roaring success.  I'll continue to screen the 'spam' for accidentially
blocked mails.

Right now I'm doing the un/subscribe stuff by hand, but an automated
system (or even semi-automated) would be handy.  I'll work on it.

Thanks, all, for your help and feedback on this.

Phil