OT: Please. Can someone lock the mailing list to only accept mail from registered users

The sensors mailing list is one of my biggest contributor to spam.

By making the list post only from registered users alot of this would go away.

I know this because for most of the spam I get I go throught the headers and
then use spamcop to report open relays, spam websites, .... etc

The extra effort may make a difference.
--
Best Regards,

David Price