lm85 patch by ppokorny

Hi !
I am not programmer and it will be difficult for me to compile cvs versions of
i2c and lm_sensors2
I loose two days trying to force working lm_sensors2 with my lm85.
But when i successfuly compile it in my rh9, it is not working. While loading i2c-i801
write me that "cannot initialize ... no such device".

Only two days later i find ? link to lm85 patch by ppokorny ( ftp://ftp.penguincomputing.com/pub/updates/lmsensors/ )
and now all working very well.

I think, this usefull link must be placed in more available place at you site.

Lm_sensors - good programm.
Thank you for your great job.

Igor.