i801_adapter: oops when gkrellm is running

Hi,

not sure whether this should have been a ticket, or whether it's just me.

I've just started using lm-sensors/i2c. Debian system, with:

ii  lm-sensors     2.7.0-3        Utilities to read
temperature/voltage/fan se
ii  lm-sensors-sou 2.7.0-3        Kernel drivers to read
temperature/voltage/f
ii  i2c-source     2.7.0-3        sources for drivers for the i2c bus

used to compile the drivers. No i2c whatsoever is in the main kernel
build; I'm on 2.4.20 (built myself).

sensors-detect was perfectly happy, and I startup like this:

          modprobe -v i2c-i801
          modprobe -v adm1025
          modprobe -v eeprom
          sleep 3
          /usr/bin/sensors -s

Since installing gkrellm 2.1.10 a few days ago, I'm getting repeated
oops (see attached). Especially easy to provoke if I run "sensors"
whilst gkrellm is running.

I'd be happy to test a fix, if it's a known issue, since it's easy to
reproduce.

best regards,
Calum.