lm_sensors support for H8S/2148 chip by hitachi

from the information at the link below it appears that this is a general-purpose
controller (perhaps similar to the Dallas 82CH10 that we don't support).
As the interface to the controller will depend on the software running in the
controller there is no way to write a driver without detailed info
on the SW interface. Therefore it's quite unlikely we will ever
have a driver for it. You may be able to get some sensor info
via ACPI or IPMI for these servers instead. Good luck.