help?

Your eeproms are DDR.
I don't know why they aren't recognized in 'sensors', unless your 'sensors' version
is 2.6.3 or older (we added DDR support in 2.6.4).
The eeproms are "serial presence detect" memory (one per DDR memory DIMM)
which store configuration data about your DDR.
They have nothing at all to do with your sensors other than they are on
the same I2C bus.