Works great first. After restart do not work.

*** PLEASE REPLY TO THE LIST, NOT TO ME ONLY ***

> Dear Jean,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> I have tried "sensors -s" it still do not work. I get the same output.
>
> As for the modules, these are the ones I have added in file  "/etc/rc"
>
> #----cut here----
> # I2C adapter drivers
> modprobe i2c-piix4
> # I2C chip drivers
> modprobe adm1024
> modprobe lm75
> modprobe eeprom
> #----cut here----
>
> Have I added them in the right file? If it is wrong please recommend a
> right file.

Well, it actually depends on your distribution, but if it sometimes
works, then it must be the good location for your system.

> The strange thing is that if I do a complete shutdown with shuting
> down the power, then start with turning on the power, it works great.
> If I do a restart without shuting down the power, I get this problem.

That's a really valueable information. This would mean that the bus
isn't correctly reset or initialized. It is then beyond my personnal
knowledge, though. Maybe someone else on the list has an idea?