join i2c ml + question

the i2c mailing list is dead
for the sensors mailing list contact phil at netroedge.com

I don't think any of the sensors drivers use irq's.
There are a couple in the i2c package (grep irq kernel/*.c).
I don't know if any of them are anything good enough to use
for an example...
we are working on bringing our drivers in line with 2.4/2.5
standards, I'm not sure which of those is the closest
to your "elegant" standard...

mds