Expose switches in w83781d

Thanks for the patch.

I enhanced PWM support to the w83781d driver in late December, it is in CVS.
I also attempted to standardize PWM support across all drivers.
I also put in a userspace tool 'pwmtest', it is in prog/pwm.

If you would give it a try I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately CVS sensors requires CVS i2c and things are difficult
to compile right now, we are making several changes.
You may wish to wait a week or so.

mds