2.7.0 testings

Ah OK, it sounds fine then.  As a fallback to the explicit method not
being present, it sounds reasonable.

It sounds like we are ready for release!  I'll plan on doing it either
tonight or in the next day or so.  If I don't hear any issues crop up,
I'll assume I can go ahead with it.  In the mean time, feel free to
review documentation or read-me's if you have a minute to make sure they
still make sense.

Again, great work guys!

Phil