2.7.0 testings

> why did you back out MODPREF in the makefiles?
> I liked it the way it was... is there any way to keep
> $KERNELVERSION???

The new way doesn't work anymore since I modified the LINUX := lines. If
the build symlink was not found, it would use /usr/src/linux as the base
source tree but would install the modules in
/lib/modules/$KERNELVERSION, which may not match the version present in
/usr/src/linux.

An alternative is to use the same "if [ -L ... ]" thing for MODPREF as I
used for LINUX. I can do it if you really want me to do so, but frankly,
I don't see the idea. The way things are right now work, so?

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/