2.7.0 testings

I'm a little confused about the reference to the running kernel?  In any
case, just a quick comment which may or may not conflict with what is
being discussed:

The kernel which the system happens to be running at the time we are
building lm-sensors is completely unrelated to what we are building
/against/ (or where we should install the resulting modules), right?

Phil