Fans

> So why do two of my fans not show up if he says that they are plugged
> to the mainboard.

That I can't say. Unless you have a way to reach the machine and enter
the bios to note what it reports, there's nothing more I can say. I
suspect that Asus used some customized sensors chipset (they do it quite
often) that we don't fully support. Please be patient, maybe we'll get
some additional info someday, who knows.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/