back to life

Ouch! Yeah, I thought I had adiquate filtering for bounced mails, but I
guess not.  I added some more.  Good idea on the size limit, too, I'll
add it.  Funny, I think the whole thing was triggered by a friend's
computer which he installed a new Linux install on Friday night.  I had
my email account on it be a test member of the sensors list a long time
ago.  Things starting bouncing when he brought his new install up, and
other receivers' mail daemons got in the act.  A mysterious spam was
also hammering the list over and over at the same time, which was odd...
 Anyways, thanks to Mark who tracked me down and left me a couple
voicemails urging me to find out what was going on.

Phil