request

Thank you very much for the generous offer of a monetary donation.
Unfortunately we are not currently set up to accept such donations,
and there are several challenges to doing so.
Therefore we must reluctantly decline your offer.

Should you wish to make a donation of equipment, etc.,
for testing or development, that we can accept,
please let us know.

thanks again.
mds