request

Hi, I have been enjoying your lm_sensors for a couple of years I guess it's
been on an i815 mobo (and similar).  But I am going amd, and would soo much
appreciate support for the Via VT8367(KT333).  I see where the VT8233A
southbridge is recognized in cvs so I'm hoping for continued developement of
that too.

I would so much love to help with developement, but alas know just enough to
utilize other's work.  Of course I'd be first in line to test and I also
wouldn't mind supporting your project with a donation.

I hope to have the opportunity to continue enjoying lm_sensors or helping you
out in some way.

Thank you,
-?rlinuxx