please close support item #928 - pilot error

Sorry to spam this list, but I wanted to try and close my "ticket" before
anybody scratched their head on it..

Please close support ticket  "928" -   user->computer interface problem.
(libs in /usr/lib, and new libs in /usr/local/lib - my bad)

thanks!!!!!

-edfardos

--
Free your mind!  All Linux, all the time.  Absolutely no Microsoft products
were used in the construction or delivery of this message.  This communication