IPMI (BMC) lm-sensors

Thanks.  Were still making up our mind on this but will let you know if we
decide to do it.  Right now, we have to figure out get familiar with the
lm-sensors code and figure out if this is the best way to get BMC/IPMI
support into things like ganglia and other monitoring tools we are
interested in (since the BMC can do so much more than monitor).

Thanks again,
Bob Gobeille