IPMI (BMC) lm-sensors

Agreed. That's why I put IPMI-BMC detection in sensors-detect in 2.6.3;
once people knew they had IPMI-BMC, maybe someone would write a driver.
We've had maybe 1 or 2 people ask about it in the 4 1/2 months since
2.6.3 was released. And no volunteers.

If you start the work, let us know, and we will add the information
to our 'new drivers' page.

One complication - IPMI defines both an SMBus and sensors.
So the development may involve both 'bus' and 'chip' drivers.

mds