Asus P4B266-C

Hi, nag away. :')

Take a look at this (a link from the news on our home page):

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/hotplug/README.p4b

I'm fuzzy as to what this does, but you may want to get the latest CVS
and follow the directions.

Good luck!

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil